
Jamie visited us for 4th of July weekend and we had a blast. We went to the River Walk, the Alamo, Ice Age 3, Fireworks, and Sea World. The kids had a blast and are worn out!!! I do not know who is more tired...Maddie, Jacob, and Caden or Uncle Jamie!!!
3 comments:
Hi Jake and Erica!!!
I LOVE your blog!!! Kathy and Jim shared your blog address with me...hope you do not mind!!!
Your family is absolutely lovely!! I am sooooooooo...happy for you!! Three precious little ones!! What a BLESSING!! I enjoyed looking @ the Fourth of July pics and the dolphins...WOW!!! Jake, I am so happy you are back in the USA!! Safe and Sound!!! My email address-jwilliams2@charter.net-
Erica, I love the Lilypie graphics!!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Until later--Jami Williams :)
Are you guys living in San Antonio now?!?
Are you guys living in San Antonio now?!? Did I miss that move somewhere along the line?
Post a Comment