Friday, September 26, 2008

Wisconsin Trip For Labor Day


























We took a long weekend and visited Wisconsin for Labor Day. We had a blast even though it was a quick trip. We had a birthday party for Jacob and also spent an entire day at Noah's Ark, America's biggest water park. Madison and Jacob had the best time. We were there from 9am until 7pm which made for a long day, but the kids never stopped playing. Jake and I had a great time as well. We got to go on a bunch of rides together and took Maddie on some pretty cool tube slides. We had a wonderful time visiting my family and we look forward to visiting again sometime soon.





1 comment:

LilBit said...

Wow!!! They're getting so big!! I can't believe it! Your kids are just gorgeous Erika!!

I think of you often. Thanks for sharing! Hope you're doing well over there!!